The startup incubator brigkAIR is calling for startups in the field of Cloud Computing to apply for the brigkAIR Accelerator Program. In 6 to 9 months, the selected startup will be intensively supported with workshops and coaching sessions. Thus, it will be optimally prepared for further financing rounds.
Terms and Conditions
1. event and organizerThe brigkAIR Accelerator program helps startups to grow with workshops, coaching sessions and networking events. The organizer is brigkAIR, which is part of brigk - Digitales Gründerzentrum der Region Ingolstadt GmbH, Am Stein 9, 85049, Ingolstadt, Germany, Tel.: 0841/14908190 www.brigk.digital and is hereinafter named as "organizer".
2. general terms and conditions nWith the registration for the brigkAIR Accelerator Program, no contract is concluded. A contract between you and brigk - Digitales Gründerzentrum der Region Ingolstadt GmbH will only be concluded after the organizer has confirmed your registration in writing. We therefore ask you to read these general terms and conditions carefully.
3. registrationThe registration is made in writing using the online form "Accelerator Application". With your registration, you accept these general terms and conditions as part of the contract between you and the organizer. The registration is valid for the period of the Accelerator Program as stated on the website (https://brigkair.digital/accelerator/). The receipt of the written registration is usually not confirmed. Any notification of receipt that may be received is not a confirmation of participation. The organizer reserves the right to exclude registrations from participation without naming further reasons.
4. subject matter of the contractThe organizer commits to provide the services announced by him within the framework of the program. Travel expenses are not covered by the organizer. Special requests can be considered with the organizer after consultation.
5. conclusion of contractBy issuing a written confirmation (e-mail) on the part of the organizer, a contract between you and brigk - Digitales Gründerzentrum der Region Ingolstadt GmbH is concluded. From this point on, the rights and obligations from the contract become effective for you and brigk - Digitales Gründerzentrum der Region Ingolstadt GmbH.
6. pricingParticipation in the brigkAIR Accelerator Program is free of charge.
7. cancellation by the participantA cancellation by the participant before the start of the activity must be send to the organizer by e-mail, stating the reason. If the startup does not appear at the Accelerator Program without giving a valid reason, they will be excluded from all further events/programs/activities. If the arrival of the participant can be predicted to be after the start of the program, it must also be announced to the event management, stating reasons. The time lost will not be credited. If the participant does not inform the organizer about the late arrival, he/she will be excluded from this and future events.
8. cancellation or change of booking by the organizerMost activities require a minimum participation. If this minimum is not reached, the organizer can cancel the activity at short notice. If the customer does not want to rebook to any of the alternative activities offered to him, the participant may withdraw from the contract. The activity can be cancelled or changed by the organizer if the participants give a justified reason for this through their actions and omissions. If the activity is endangered or made impossible due to force majeure, weather and natural conditions, official measures or security risks, the organizer can cancel or prematurely terminate the activity. Claims for compensation are excluded. We reserve the right to change the program. The organizer will make every effort to offer a substitute service of equal value. The organizer reserves the right to change the activity program or individually agreed services if unforeseen circumstances (force majeure, weather or natural conditions, official measures or safety risks) make it necessary. However, he will make every effort to provide equivalent replacement services. A change of program does not allow the participant to withdraw from the contract.
9. conditions of participationGood health is a requirement for most activities. The participant undertakes to inform the organizer of any noticeable health problems. Participation in an activity under the influence of drugs, alcohol, psychotropic drugs or similar is not allowed. It is the customer's duty to adhere to the conditions of participation and to strictly follow the instructions of the organizer, the guides and auxiliary persons. In case of disregard the participant can be excluded from the activity. In case of exclusion before the start of the activity, the cancellation regulations apply. Each participant must be at least 18 years old.
10. insuranceThe participant is not insured by the organizer. He must ensure himself to be covered with a valid health and accident insurance. Accidents cannot be excluded, despite the competent and safe execution of the activities. The organizer cannot assume any liability for accidents. Participation is at your own risk.
11. liabilityThe organizer commits to his clients to prepare and carry out the activities diligently and professionally. The organizer shall reimburse the participants for the cancellation of the agreed services, if it was not possible to offer an equivalent substitute service on site. In any case, liability shall be limited to the direct damage. No liability is assumed for program changes due to train and flight delays. The organizer rejects any liability for damages and disadvantages of any kind which are not or only slightly caused by the organizer or auxiliary persons. The organizer is only liable for the actions of the activity leader if he is culpable in the performance of his leader activity. Also excluded from liability are damages caused by force majeure, war, strikes, epidemics, natural disasters and official measures. If the organizer justifiably transfers the execution to a third party, the organizer is not liable for its actions and omissions. If the instructions of the organizer or his auxiliary persons are not being followed, the organizer is not liable.
12. complaintsAny damage or complaints must be reported immediately in writing to the responsible event management and must be confirmed by it. Only the event management is authorized to acknowledge claims on behalf of the organizer. Within the framework of the program and the possibilities, the event management will endeavor to find a remedy. Claims for damages must be received by the organizer in writing in the form of a registered letter, within two weeks after the end of the activity. The confirmation of the event management as well as any evidence must be enclosed. In case of late submission or too late complaint during the activity, all claims expire.
13. image rightsWith the registration for the Accelerator Program, the participant agrees that brigk - Digitales Gründerzentrum der Region Ingolstadt GmbH and its partner may use photos of the event for advertising purposes (print and digital).
14. place of performance and jurisdiction, German lawThe contracting parties expressly agree, insofar as they are merchants, legal entities under public law or special funds under public law, that Ingolstadt shall be the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all claims or legal disputes arising from this contract. The same applies if one of the contracting parties does not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany. Alternatively, the special place of jurisdiction of the place of performance within the meaning of § 29 of the German Code of Civil Procedure (Zivilprozessordnung) shall be deemed agreed, which results from the nature of the contractual obligation, according to which the rent is payable at the location of the property. The place of jurisdiction Ingolstadt also applies to the disputed dunning procedure. As soon as the dunning procedure is transferred to the contentious proceedings and a transfer is made ex officio to the court of the debtor's general place of jurisdiction, an application must be made to refer the matter to the court of jurisdiction in Ingolstadt. In addition, each contracting party shall be entitled to sue the other at his place of residence or business. Should individual provisions of these terms and conditions be invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. The contracting parties undertake to agree on other effective provisions in place of the invalid provisions which most closely approximate the economic purpose of the invalid provisions. The German text and German law are authoritative for the interpretation of the General Terms and Conditions and all other conditions.
Get in touch with us
Rechliner Str. 99
85077 Manching, Germany
(+49) 841 14908190